Breakfast Scramble Quesadilla
Write a review
- 2 Extra Large Eggs
- 1.5 Cups shredded cheese of preference
- 1 Cup mashed corn chips
- 1 Cheese Crisp or Gordita Tortilla
- 1Tablespoon Nacho Jalapenos
- Butter to coat sauce pan non-stick pan
- Break eggs into bowl,
- whip with whisk or hand mixer until frothy.
- Preheat and melt butter on very low stove setting.
- Pour mixture into butter coated, melted pan. If mixture starts to bubble too quickly reduce heat.
- Let cook until egg mixture sets completely and no liquid exists.
- Take dinner plate warmed tortilla on top and flip egg patty on top of tortilla.
- Spread Cheese,Chips, and place Jalapenos or mild salsa on top,
- place in microwave to melt cheese. Use pizza cutter to cut slices.
- Can be used as an appetizer or main dish.
Hickmans Family Farms http://www.hickmanseggs.com/w3/