Green Chile Relleno Tortilla Quiche
Write a review
- 6-8 any size eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk, any fat content
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- Grated colby jack, and/or cotija cheese
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 package La Canasta, Red Eagle, Food City tortillas (LOCO for LOCAL!)
- Lemon pepper to taste preference
- In mixer add the eggs and blend on medium speed. When they are fully blended, add milk and cream, lime juice, and lemon pepper.
- Line sprayed serving dish with pieces of tortillas, breaking the tortillas in pieces makes it easier to cut and serve.
- Pour egg mixture into tortilla shell. Spoon the green chiles evenly over surface and add as much of the cheeses as you prefer. We are udderly addicted to lots of cheese!
- Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Check on mixture after 40 minutes. It should be rising like a souffle. That is because you used FRESH HICKMAN eggs from HAPPY HENS and added volume to the eggs by whipping…
- MUY SABROSO!
- Translation - very flavorful
Hickmans Family Farms http://www.hickmanseggs.com/w3/