Cranberry Brioche Baked French Toast
Morning, (at night it's Brioche Cranberry Bread Pudding)
Write a review
- One loaf of brioche sliced bread found in bakery section of most major grocery stores
- Our fluffy lucky eggnog recipe
- Juice and cranberries from the Cranberry Cosmo Recipe
- In sprayed non-stick baking pans, cube brioche and fill to just over half way.
- Pour the eggnog recipe over the bread cubes making sure to cover surface of bread.
- Spoon cranberries onto the brioche covering the bread.
- Add any remaining eggnog to make sure there are no dry spots on the brioche.
- Place in water bath pan in preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 45+ minutes, or until bread is set and no mixture is still in liquid state.
- If using mini loaves or multiple pans, baking time should be 25-30 minutes.
- If using cupcake/muffin pans, baking time should be 12-15 minutes.
Hickmans Family Farms https://www.hickmanseggs.com/w3/